I haven't driven it that long to make a fair comparison, but from what I experienced in the short drive I could come to a few conclusions.
1. Prius is more agile than Grande, probably because mine is the Touring model.
2. The engine power is really good and can't wait to test Grande head to head with my Prius, expecting a serious challenge to be honest I may even lose, let's be fair.
3. Build quality is not up to the mark though. Lots of orange peel in the paint and the gloss isn't just there like it should be on a brand new car.
4. The paddle shifters are a plus point but they are positioned a little too inside to be operated comfortably without stretching your hands.
5. Ride height wise Grande is obviously better than Prius on rough roads or speedbumps but I like agility more than softness of the suspension.
6. Grande has sunroof which my Prius doesn't but unless you get out of it every day it's just a shashka.
One thing that I noticed is that the leather seats although comfortable but they are sensitive in the way that even slight neglect over some time will wear off the leather rapidly from the seats and the steering wheel.
Overall I found it to be a nice car and the more I'll drive it the more legitimate comparison I would be able to do between the both.
Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums