Frankly, this is my candid opinion with respect to 16" (Tyre: Dunlop Direzza DZ-101):
1. No difference in comfort level infact I feel the ride to be more soft.
2. Great stability while cornering, handling, road grip, reduced braking distances plus I am able accelerate quickly.
3. Quiet: Low noise level from the road BUT Yokohama dB is more quieter.
4. Somehow, the vehicle seems to have become lighter, don't know why?
5. Love the look of the aggressive design/tread pattern.
6. Fuel efficiency increased slightly, consumes lesser petrol now.
1. Not very grippy on slushy roads or where rain has not poured heavily.