Heads up with this wax. It's not recommended for black colors because unlike traditional hard waxes that are mostly cleaner waxes this doesn't clean up the minor swirls, haze and scratches. So you need to do some hand compounding or polishing before applying it for the first time.
1. Apply the first coat on dry panels just like any paste wax (using applicator pad or mb towel) and then buff off with a mb towel.
2. Let it cure for couple of hours.
3. Now wash the car with just water to make it wet. Now do couple of sprays on one panel, spread it around with a wet mb towel. Do this to the whole car one panel at a time.
4. Wash the car again with just water and then dry it off.
5. After drying use a new mb towel to buff the panel to bring out more shine.
I have been using and testing this wax for last 2 months and this is the best method so far. It's not an easy product to apply specially on dark colors.