I faced the same problem since last year.
Temperature used to be at mid level with AC on and within city. pick used to be dead at this temp level and engine consumed much more CNG. ON long route it was fine. Fan was direct.
This year, following tasks were performed now temp is working fine:
1. Daewoo genuine compressor was replaced with the new Sanden 507 which has very less load on engine.
2. Condensor fan was replaced with the bigger one.
3. relay was installed with the Radiator and condensor fan.
4. radiator has to be replaced as old one was weak and repaired.
5. Heat gauge was checked to know its correct working.
Now after above tasks, temp sui does not cross white area.
So if radiator fan is direct and condensor has seprate fan, then temp should not cross white area within city.
If it cross white area, then what is the use of direct fan???
IBD and RWP have less sumemr heat as comapre to lahore so car temp should also be lesser.
According to Pak wheel knowledge base and my practical experience, with direct fan, temp should be 25% of the total temp reading.
If you close heater and inlet of fresh air, then AC cooling shall be enhanced greatly and compressor load on engine shall be decreased due to effective compressor working.