@asifnadeem; and @all
Sorry 4 not joining the party for so long, since I was far away from the World.
@asif, thanx alot for ur support. The project is already complete. U can see the snap shots and follow the research probably bw page 195 to 200.
I m already using the PC based scan tool successfully. e.g:-
@testdrier mentioned shorting of AC signal switch wires of compressor. At first I didnt believe that this could b the prob of RPM, vibrations or AC tripping unusually on idle (sorry @testdriver ) But when I saw AC signal "on" in my scan tool with AC at actually "off" position, I knew the gravity of situation (since seeing is believing). The ECM actually gets AC "on" signals all the times and donot bothers to do much when AC is actually turned "on". This is perhaps the case with many daewoo racers as I ve scanned last 10 pages of my absence just now.
So I ve finally got it repaired and is confident in narrating following lines for all concerned.
If u r facing under mentioned probs in scorching heat of Pakistani Summer sitting inside ur Daewoo Racer i.e
1) idle RPM issues,
2) AC on/off tripping issues on idle
3) Engine vibrations with AC "on" at idle
4) Car feels very heavy when heats up to middle mark with AC "on"
5) U r fed up of all this:P
Then follow this million dollar advice:-
1) Dont start blaming ur IAC at once
2) Dont follow mechanics who cut off ECM & say, "C now its ok" or blame ur ECM 4 the misery
3) Dont think that Daewoo's AC is inferior to any other car and dont say "Korea wich garmi hi kinni paindee a"
and do following mods with ur eyes closed:-
1) Install a good quality relay to remove load of AC clutch from ignition circuit and give it direct supply from battery. (install a fuse 35A for safety on relay output), since the poor old wiring of daewoo cannot sustain heavy load of AC clutch when heated up (more hot, more resistance to current).
2) Install a relay to switch AC signal "on" & "off" instead of shorting it from grip installed on compressor for said purpose (as also advised by ustad g i.e. @testdriver). This relay may energize from the same circuit as the relay mentioned in S No 1 above.
3) Install good quality fan for condenser coil cooling with super cfm (throw), it will help removing heat from radiator as well.
and if u r in Multan (or 1000 km around) then
4) Get ur radiator fan direct from the two points near radiator (in summers)
5) Get the thermostat valve removed from water body (in summers)
6) Service evaporator coil by removing blower cover in bonnet for good cool blow
7) Get ur fresh air intake box closed permanently if vaccum pump system not closing it through switch
InshAllah u shall be "sukhee" like me
After this long, irritating & cumbersome work I now believe that
"Daewoo's air conditioning is best among all cars we c on the road"