Dear Test driver and other experienced owners/friends,
Although number of user have already raised this question for installation of advancer (STAP 56 or better option) to get optimum output at petrol as well as on CNG, but I could not get clear answer: My daewoo gives knocking sound while runs on petrol and its performance on petrol is poor than on CNG.
Could you please advise me on following:
1. Is it practical to install advancer to get ideal pic on petrol and cng on the same adjustments.
2. from where i can get it and cost if some knows.
3. The authentic workshop or professional mechanic, from where i can get it installed.
4. I hope it will not creat any problem/ of disturb engine wiring /electric system. any precautions for do and donts..
5. Lastly, should i go for bosh 4 tip plugs for performance and better mileage or any other better option.
The last thing i am worried about that DFC forum came to number three from number One, in terms of views and replies. I think the members are either busy or not providing their valuable inputs.
Regards and thanks in advance.