Salaam to all ,Testdriver, handsome, Sahill, AZ khan .......
After a bit long time, am here.
My car missing problem on CNG with AC was resolved during my recent viist to pindi by mechanic Wajid at Gulzare Quaid. actually air inlets (manually carved in air filter jacket) were closed by lahore mechanics which were opened again and air pipe was sealed with Elfi. this was all about and missing problem was over and pickup is also improved now.
Suggest me for the followings:
1. My car consumed 18 litre petrol from Islamabad to Natiia gali and back to Islamabad. is it's average OK????
2. Also on long route on motorway full cylinder (8Kg gas) gave me 180 Km with AC?
3. car was running on murre heights better on CNG than petrol. i could not understand it. engine was producing sound like missing. Is it due to the reason that engine is kept more advanced on CNG because my car does not have emulator/advancer????
4. Will installation of emulator/advancer help in engine's better performance on petrol alongwith its improved average?????
- Car shivers while starting? is it due to small battery?
its SULF was serviced with carbon changed by a non daewoo electrician. also it starts on 2nd sulf.
Just to share with all of you:
i got my car seats refurbished (Poshish ( japanese cloth) + foam refilling in all seats) from Shakeel poshish at Rawalpindi saddar (0333-5314739, 051-5792261) for Rs 3500 only. very economical. i got rates for this entire work ranging from Rs 5000 to 6000.