My swift has a massive fuel gauge. It's basically bigger than Corollas fuel gauge.
First 10% of the fuel gauge is 10 litres. The rest 90% is 42 litres.
Now, after I come close to 17 litres left in the tank, every line = '_' equals 2 litres.
I can Estimate, I repeat, Estimate how much fuel I have left, Estimate meaning not 100% sure, just close to.
The correct and easiest way is to get a full tank on auto refill on medium speed, drive till it becomes low again, go to same pump and repeat the procedure.
Enjoy tank to tank fuel measurements
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk