Ricciardo unsure of 2011 plans
Daniel Ricciardo says he currently has no idea what is in store for him in 2011 despite his impressive performance in this week's Formula 1 rookie tests in Abu Dhabi.
Gascoyne perplexed by Group Lotus
Lotus Racing technical boss Mike Gascoyne says he remains confused by Group Lotus' unwillingness to work with his team in Formula 1.
Thanks for pointing that out, but I can't change the times in that topic as it is closed so I will post those times here. First a bit clarification, Michal was second with just 15 mins before the end of session but later that time been disallowed because he cuts a chicane during that lap. Now the interersting thing is when I first posted the time it was showing Michal second but now when I checked it is showing Michal 7th.
Alonso fastest as Pirelli test ends
Ferrari completed its domination of the final Formula 1 running of the season, with Fernando Alonso matching team-mate Felipe Massa by topping the times in the Abu Dhabi tyre test.
[U]<font color='navy'>Abu Dhabi Tyre Testing</font>[/U]
[U]<font color='darkorange'>Day 2 Session 2</font>[/U]
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m40.529s 105
2. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 1m40.825s 66
3. Rubens Barrichello Williams 1m41.294s 101
4. Robert Kubica Renault 1m41.614s 91
5. Gary Paffett McLaren 1m41.622s 46
6. Oliver Turvey McLaren 1m41.740s 30
7. Michael Schumacher Mercedes 1m41.757s 74
8. Paul di Resta Force India 1m41.869s 35
9. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber 1m42.110s 43
9. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso 1m42.145s 98
10. Tonio Liuzzi Force India 1m42.416s 47
11. Sergio Perez Sauber 1m42.777s 46
12. Jarno Trulli Lotus 1m44.521s 83
13. Pastor Maldonado Hispania 1m44.768s 65
14. Timo Glock Virgin 1m44.783s 83
Bro, excellent effort but sorry I have made the decision already. I promise that for the fantasy thread I will ask you to design some thing using RedBull.
Can you please elaborate your question because what I understand is you want the width of the calendar to be shortened but the width is already a bit too short is not it. May be you want the height of the calendar to be shortened, I think cutting the calendar instead of one piece into 4 could work, let me see what I can do.
Are you sure you are replying to some one here, if yes then what is $155 for, what event you are referring.