D'Ambrosio rules out racing in other series in addition to his Lotus reserve role
Jerome d'Ambrosio has ruled out racing in any other series in between his commitments as Lotus reserve driver role in 2012.
Lotus expresses disappointment at FIA's decision to ban its reactive ride system
Lotus has expressed its disappointment at the FIA's decision to ban its reactive ride system for the 2012 season - but does not believe the move will hurt its performance too much.
Caterham CT01 breaks cover as the first day of testing at Jerez gets underway
The new Caterham CT01 broke cover at Jerez this morning, with Heikki Kovalainen taking to the track at the start of testing.
Red Bull's new RB8 makes track debut during Jerez F1 test
Red Bull's RB8, the car with which it will bid to extend its championship-winning run, took to the track for the first time at midday at Jerez.
Jean-Eric Vergne says he is not thinking of Red Bull chance in 2013
Jean-Eric Vergne says he is fully focused on giving his best for Toro Rosso without thinking of the chance of landing a seat at Red Bull Racing in 2013.
Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost backs Caterham to fight in midfield in 2012 F1 season
Caterham now has the package it needs to join the close fight in the midfield this season, according to Scuderia Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost.
Kimi Raikkonen tops morning session at Jerez F1 test
Kimi Raikkonen posted the quickest time in the first morning of testing in 2012 as the returning 2007 world champion set the pace in the new Lotus E20.
<font face='Courier New'>[U]<font color='DarkGreen'>Jerez PreSeason Testing</font>
<font color='DarkSlateBlue'>Day 1</font>
<font color='RoyalBlue'>Morning Session</font>[/U]</font>
<font color='Navy'>Pos Driver Team Time Laps</font>
1. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault 1m19.670s 50
2. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m19.772s 52
3. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m20.219s 56
4. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m20.694s 40
5. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m21.474s 8
6. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari 1m21.534s 29
7. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m22.402s 22
8. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m23.056s 51
9. Heikki Kovalainen Caterham-Renault 1m23.178s 32
10. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m23.371s 23
11. Pedro de la Rosa HRT-Cosworth 1m24.322s 16