I am currently driving a Honda Civic 2004 prosmetic on Dunlop Rotational tires! One of my tire is making issues and not taking car load as it gets flat. It has gone flat 5 times during last five days with previous punctures being leaked!
I am using spare wheel for the moment. But need to replace asap.
I will be keeping the car for 6 months or a year only. Hence, I would have to buy a less expensive tire. I have following queries?
1. How are Euro Stars? Will it be hard on the coils? What is their current rate and performance wise?
2. How about Indonesian Dunlop which is available for 6,800 each tire?
3. Should I even dare to put hands on Kabli?
4. Or should I change 2 tires for 8,250 each tire?
5. Is this profile (195/65/R15) ok for my car or should I go for another one?
Your early reply is highly appreciated! Following is the picture of the one I am using currently!