Ok guys. A little update for those who are facing same issues like.
Following is list of maintenance activities my personal mechanic did to fix the engine stalling on CNG issue yesterday i.e 20 July 2014
- Changed Engine Oil to Havoline Oil
- Changed Engine Oil Filter
- Changed old spark plugs with new NGK spark plugs. (Didnt changed the plug wires)
- Opened throttle body and did intense cleaning with petrol first and then NASA carb cleaner, WD40 and 2 oil drops to lubricate the moving part of rotary motor inside throttle body. (There is manual T installed in my car already, someone removed the lambda/stepper motor earlier we bought this car)
- Adjusted all tappet settings again as many of them were loosen and misplaced.
- Adjusted petrol settings first
- Then, adjusted CNG settings without AC then with AC.
- Changed Radiator hose pipe and steel pipe beneath CNG kit for efficient cooling.
The results that i can feel just after all this was a much smoother engine, very less engine sound. Faster and smoother pick running FULL AC otherwise the car was suffocating on 3rd and 4th gear with AC before all this tuning stuff.
I cannot comment about the engine stalling/shut down issues for now as today is the first day but Please pray to ALLAH that this issue is resolved permanently. AMEEN
I will do update all of you and thank you for great support and help.