Swapping xl-180 engine in CG-125 chasis is better than swapping in CB Chasis....
Lenght of Chasis is bigger. So the sway arm works better and u will find better road grip so better road grip means more fun no vibration and in result more speed
The problem is tht kay u got a wrong silencer + wrong sprockt matchng..
Following are my Questions...
1) Bigger piston means more fuel so whch carb. r u using in it???
2) Is the CDI Genuine from 180 or from 125 ND
3) Is the plug coil genuine ???
4) Valve pattern??? Over Piston means u hv to manage the head compression to...
5) Piston top kahn arahi hai in mm. Down or UP ???
6) Gaskit + cylinder packing ??
7) Pulsar setting retire. normal, advance or semi advance..
8) CAM timing at how many tooths ??? as their is no fixed timing in 180
9) Timing Chain 100 link ya 102 link ??
10) Clutch housing Genuine or local ???
11) Clutch plate and pressure plate condition and of which company??? Japanese nahein chalti 180 mein LIFAN ki acha result deti hai