Hi all, finally i got my City AT a couple of days back and here is what I think bot it:
1. Drive is a real pleasure. I hardly wanna get out of the car.
2. Exterior is sooooo good. And it looks great in its white outfit.
3. Cabin is very very quiet and it adds to the overall drive pleasure.
4. AC is very good......even if parked in direct sunlight, it takes a couple of minutes to bring the temp down.
5. Cabin is spacious enough......I dont know if it is more spacious than GLi or not......but I found the space well managed.
6. Trunk is also very spacious..........again no comparison with GLi as I dont know the dimensions of trunk.
7. I really like the free space under rear seat..........it just gives the feeling of more space......donno if it wud have any utility or not.
8. I liked the idea of having the speaker in doors......and all four of 'em.
9. The seats are very well designed.......your posture doesnt let u get exhausted even during long journeys.
10. Steering wheel looks awesome this time.
11. Interior looks good in black and silver combo. Most of the ppl are though feeling hard to digest it.
12. There is no unwanted sound in car (so far). I mean no sound of anything being loose or something.
13. The entire doors are so properly designed/fitted.........u can close the door with a slight push. Well, this is what Honda is specialised in.
14. I really liked the rear door opening at the angle of 90. Makes it easy to get in and out.
1. Very cheap materials have been used in interior and workmanship also is not good.
2. Floor carpet is loose.....imo it should be fixed tightly......donno if i'm rite or rong.
3. The car audio system lacks aux input and remocon which is such a STUPID act on the part of Honda.
4. Two rear speakers are also missing. Such a shame!
5. Radio antenna is removable which is not a good idea rather not even an idea at all.
6. The fuel tank lid lock mechanism works well but whats the point in deviating from the standards if it doesnt add any value?
7. No light in trunk.......A downer again!
8. No alloy rims.........not even in AT model.
9. The coolant bottle is wierdly placed.......donno how to check/fill it.
I might be adding/even deleting points from the list above as my experience grows with it.
Conslusion: I liked the overall experience. The bad points start fading the moment I start driving........the drive pleasure shadows everything. Really!
So, for now, I'm a fan! To everyone who compares it with GLi and hates it by just looking at the pics or at the showroom.......I wud say 'go drive it for once'