Dear All, The issue is fully resolved. The car is fine now. I tested it on the motorway and took it up to 160km/h. No problem now. The Honda Fort guys did the following checks:
1. Checked the fuel pump. It was okay
2. Checked the spark plugs and coils. all were okay
3. Checked the Catalytic Converter. Was a bit clogged (like 5%) and was cleaned by them. Simple process of cleaning. The exhaust manifold catalytic converter was disengaged and you can see the ceramic work inside it from port side. Its wide open from there and the it was simply cleaned by rubbing a tooth brush on the soot and washing it away.
4. Tappets were tight for all the 16 valves. They were re adjusted. Just quarter of a screw.
5. Reset the whole ECU and run a complete diagnostic test to confirm that all is good
Total time it took was like 6 hours for the above steps. However, the car now runs beautifully clean and smooth. It was doing 160Km/h at 4.5K RPM on 5th gear. I usually do not drive fast so I did not push harder than that.