Posting pics from the basic Diesel variant. How many are willing to bet this turns out to be the kit we get in our own 2014 City 1.3L?? (with some minor changes like passenger side vanity mirror, lack of steering audio controls etc)
this is mostly based on the recent history of Honda Atlas offering in Pakistan. To differentiate clearly between city and civic.
E.g. In Srilanka and Bangladesh, two countries that still offer our 'old' city, the car comes with steering wheel audio controls, immobilizer something that atlas does not offer.
I am fairly certain that Honda will NOT offer the following: (1.3L)
1. Blue/White Electronic instrument cluster
2. Climate control
3. Steering wheel controls
4. Econ, foldable ORVM
5. Rear A/C vents on center console
6. CVT trim, Sunroof trim etc
On the Aspire they may provide the following
1. Blue instrument cluster and maybe, just maybe the cooling looking Electronic cluster
2. Maybe the new variant of the 1.5L iVtec which adds a grand total of 1kmpl to the older one!
Even with these, the City will offer more than the XLi (1.3L) and GLi (Aspire) and will certainly help differentiate between city and civic.
Here's what the 1.3L will offer over the XLi
1. Power Windows 2. ABS
Here's what the Aspire will offer the GLi, in addition to what the 1.3L already offers
1. 1.5L Engine 2. Navigation 3. Leather Interior 4. Alloy rims 5. Super cool digital meter (maybe)
6. Body color mud flaps (yeah, nothing to write home about, but hey it is something)!
edit: These are form
edit 2: Disclaimer: These are mostly my own observations and from the limited conversation i have had with honda service center people during routine car service visits. I may be completely off the mark or I might not be
- Center Console