Bro, many congrats on ur new purchase. Simply awesome Ma'Shallah. InshAllah u will feel pleased on ur choice even after ten years of having it.
bro, for ur wishlist, my suggestions for you, numberwise:
1) rims, ahem, I think u should go for 16" in 205/60/R16 size. Tires u can get any good brand like yokhama advan dB v551,maxxis MaZ1 victra, bridgestone my01 sports tourer, dunlop lemans lm702 etc etc.
But do stick with soft tyres and never go for low profiles as city has a very rock hard suspension and city driving would seem like hell with every pebble under the tyre coming like a loud THUD...
I have yokohama advan db v551 on my 2011 city and I am very very satisfied. they are soft as well as supersilent. u can't hear road noise even at 150kmh.
2) Bro, go for a simple keyless entry. They will install only one motor in ur driver side door, one speaker and one unit. it isn't that warranty voiding at all.
but always go for good quality stuff as u will always have to bug ur car whenever it fails.
tracker, umm, ur own choice, though recommended in lahore. :S
3) No idea but u should go for black hand stitched leather seat work. Bit expensive but always worth it.
4) HIDs, never. they will spoil ur vision and blind the on coming traffic as well because city has single headlight system.
instead, u can always opt for high quality halogens like osram nightbreakers etc.
I am way too satisfied with the stock lights so no HIDS.
5) mileage... yes, it will improve very much after ur first oil change. Mine gave me 23 kmpl in its very first highway long drive.
For reference, see the link: