well actually i m a big fan of fog lights on cars, any car for that matter. i have a 2012 City in Silver colour and am now planning to install the fog lights. the problem is that there is no space in the bumpers for the fog lights as we all already know. i also know that there is a space from the rear side of the bumper to fit the lights, but the concern is that it scares me to see somoene cutting through the bumper of my car brutally plus i m a huge precision freak, so the rough edges, if any, would scare me even more. here are the questions i want the answer to
1. are they even worth putting in ?
2. if i do put them in, they would ruin the electrical warranty of the car, worth it ?
3. even then if i decide to put them in, would they have to take the bumper off the car completely ? if yes, then when they would fit the bumper back again, would the clips ever hold the body again as tightly as before ? (i hate loose bumpers)
4. again, if i do put them in, shall i leave the outer cover black or paint it silver as well ? recommendations please.
5. Best place in rawalpindi/islamabad to get the work done from, someone utmost professional in these affairs.
6. which are the better fog lights available in the market for the city in terms of the quality
waiting for the response thanks