1) u save 1.5lakh, u get more power, more economy,more stability, better looks, and the top of all, much better drive.
2)its just excellent.noise is a little bit more then idsi(bcuz this city has vtec) but far less then corolla. check this video, despite the rpms in max range, u dont hear a lot of noise, n i know it cuz i was driving it
YouTube - 0-177km/h on new city in sargodha
3) dont know anything about AT, but i ve met a few satisfied customers. although i always prefer manual cars for me.
4) i love the lapis blue and the red color.
5) explain ur question please
6) if u drive not more then 50km a day,its better to buy a civic which has 30-60k kms mileage.but if u drive too much, like me, then ur civic will get too old too soon, so better get a brand new car
7) yes, sadly, they have ripped off a few very small things frm it and arm rest is one of them.but its no big deal, u can get it custom made easily.
8) read point number 1 and 2