here are some pix of my recent tuning up city idsi.it was a delayed tuning because my car was going out of city every single day so i wasnt getting time.
1) Got throttle body cleaned. seperated the idle speed sensor from it and cleaned it too. (1500rs labour)
2) Got valve clearence/tappet adjustment done.( included in 1500rs for above)
3) air filter replaced ( 320rs, i get guard one n replace it sooner)
4) all 8 spark plugs replaced ( 1120rs)
5) engine oil changed (1720rs)
6) sillicon to seal up things ( 40rs)
Visited lahore the very next day, had 4 passengers and little luggage. touched 155km/h on cng, was going on but i slowed down. performance increased atleast 5%. on my way back, did 130-140kmh all the way, got cng refilled @ 150kms (497rs, means cud ve done 20-30kms more) engine idles smoother now.
here are some pix
engine cover opened to adjust valves
throttle body and sensor, seperated.
got it scanned for any errors, none found.
Thats it, thats the only major job i get done after around 25000kms on my car to keep it going strong...!!!