Guys we are all Adults here, Chill out and Respect each other views and opinion.
Now Lets talk Business, For All who are complaining about New Civic's Small or Congested Cabin. Here are the facts, rather improvements from the previous (8th Generation Civic). I call them unsung improvements
- Rear leg room space increased by 40 mm
- cabin length is now 10 mm longer
- Shoulder room improved by 75mm
- Couple distance improved by 10mm
- Cabin length to the back of the rear seats improved by 10mm
- Rear legroom improved by 40mm
- The floor space of the cabin is now 5mm lower for the front and 15mm lower for the rear, meaning more ambiance space inside.
- The front seats are positioned 5mm further in front
Source : Honda 9th Generation Civic launched ? how does it stack up against the 8th Gen? | kensomuse
Psychophysically, people will take time to accept it but tell you what, maths never lies
To top if off, It is more Aerodynamic and thus fuel efficient. For Appraisal, I compiled a Spread sheet of the differences to best of my humble knowledge and have shared with you all.
(Zoom it a little for proper Viewing)
Cutting Short, It is a better Car than its predecessor. Previous Civic was more about aggression and Style while this one boasts Fuel Economy, compromising on Exterior Styling, Of course.
PS. The Back Bumper, I know it looks weird, in this civic but as per Civic designers, It had to be designed that way to keep the Air flow Laminar at the Lower Back. I read it somewhere but cannot find the link now. Laminar Flow creates leasts Air Resistance and hence is a important factor in vehicle Aerodynamics In fluid dynamics, laminar flow is a flow regime characterized by high momentum diffusion and low momentum convection. (People Who've studied this before can appreciate this very well). You can Google it if you are interested in learning Flow Types and effects