Wah jee .. Go for Civic , You won't regret it. I won't recommend JDM Premio until you are 200% sure rather 300% sure of its autheticity, Mileage and condition
However In New Civic you will get following :-
1. New Civic's Cabin is quiter coz of being More Aerodynamic and lesser Drag Co-efficient
2. you will have two airbags
3. key less entry with trunk opening
4. Multi media Steering Controls
5. Fuel Efficiency is greatly Improved, really difference is huge ! 'ECON' does come handy in City driving.
6. Blind Spot is minimal, turning radius is improved.
7. Seating Position is Improved
8. More Road Clearance
9. Slightly better torque Curve which amounts to better acceleration at all rpms.
10. I-Mid Display
11. Bigger Interior Space, More Leg room and slightly bigger Trunk
12. Projector Head Lamps
13. Indicators in Side Mirrors
14. Better Seat Fabric ( It is Imported for Thailand and quality is better than 8 Gen Fabric )
15. EPS steering as opposed to HPS in 8th Gen
Is that enough or should I continue ??
Reg Cost : 135k in Isb
Own Isb / Lhr : 30-40 k (NON SR version)
My Suggestion : Non SR version of Civic have slightly less popular so resale is little less. If u can find a 2000 or 3000km driven vehicle , All clean than you can save some bucks and Reg cost
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2