Got some questions regarding fit shuttle in PM, I thought it would be good to share the feedback here as well;
I am planning fit shuttle to be my next ride, in fact i have shortlisted 3-4 cars as my next ride and fit shuttle is one of them. I personally like fit and its shape for quite some time. I will be grateful if you can provide me answers to my following queries
- How is fit shuttle serving you ?
- Any issues you faced till now if yes, what sort of issues ?
- How is engine noise with closed windows ? does it give a feeling of big and comfortable car ?
- Can you compare its suspension to existing car like City, civic, corolla ?
- Did you change its original navigation system as language is Japanese ?
Thanks and waiting for your response.
The experience so far has been pretty good, and haven't faced any issues in the past 14 months of ownership during which I have driven round 20,000 km. The main motivation for getting the Shuttle version was the large cargo space and it comes in handy at a lot of occasions.
The engine noise and noise levels in general are very low but on motorway at ~120kmph the it gets a little loud, but in urban driving it's very quiet. And the overall drive is definitely better than other hatchbacks and I think it would be comparable with Civic.
And mine came with original satnav and I couldn't find a way to change the language or install local maps but it's easy to use almost all features of media player.