i m new to this forum. i would appreciate if you people can give me some expert suggestions related to how i can modify my suzuki Khyber Looks wise and Mechanically. i have a Khyber '94 model in White color. i wanted to ask how i can make my Khyber look cool in a simple less showy kind of way and less Budget.... Car Paint is fine. i was thinking of getting the following changes to be done...
1) sound system installation (speakers, amp and Pre)
2) changing seat covers, steering, side mirrors, Front Console and Arm rest
3) getting central locking installed
4) changing headlights and back lights (if Looks good then LED or new shape if any)
5) carpeting and mats
6) Alloy Rims (Tyres are ok...can be changed subject to Condition)
7) modifying the speedometer
8) suspension, excel, shocks work to be done...some work of lever shaft as well (engine is in good condition)
My car is CNG and i am thinking to remove it and keep it totally on Patrol...need suggestions on it as well...
i m new to this mod stuff so can any one please tell me how all this will cost and what r the good brands in the above categories of mods i told? i will be really thankful.. and any other suggestions?