bhaiyon- I do understand your points:
1) I am probably not doing 150 km/h- bhai we used GPS Speedometer app for android and checked it in a Toyota Mark X for accuracy
2) The alterations were carried out under my eyes all the time... so I was watching them... they did everything measuring before and after- just like we do in London.
3) 4 speed bike with 150km/h??- No it's 5 speed from 2012 model Deluxe (which was scrapped in an accident)
4) Bhai 250cc bikes like Ninja ZX250r will easily EASILY cross 200 if kept in good condition, not left to rot in a garage and then restored with chinese parts (as is the case in pakistan 90% of the time)
5) Bhai bike ki meter ab utara hua hai but i will post GPS speedo results next time I am feeling brave
6) Yes bhai old bikes DO vibrate and can never be 100 percent IF THEY HAVE been in an accident. My bike fell once and its never been the same ever since- despite straightening it out from a reputable denter.