It might have two negative effects,
- Bike will rise too much from rare, its seat is already inclined.
- If you keep the jumps soft then you will suffer great loss in road grip.
I have already tried this. It was not of GS but some Japanese version but the height was almost same.
Raider/Sprinter is a great bike in every aspect except this rare jumps. If you keep soft setting then it create problem in pillon riding reach to limit very easily because of very less working space, if you keep hard then it add discomfort in single riding, so either you change the settings with single or pillion or ride very slow on speed breakers.
I am thinking to do the following but right now short of money,
- Get a used swing arm of Sprinter.
- Get removed this connecting arm.
And weld this smaller in size connecting arm at position as follows. Its a ud100 swing arm. I am not sure if ud-100's arm will fit in at the center axil.
This way you will have two advantages,
- Rare jumps will get more inclined and not straight as it is in rider or sprinter which will reduce the jerk effects.
- A longer jump with more working space can be fit in, like GS or GD-110. It will also not raise the bike.
The only things concerns me is the road grip.
Let me know what you think about this, my friend.