My dear friend. Let me enlighten you.
A glimpse of the Indian Auto scene:
- Tata Nano is the worlds cheapest car
- Tata motor owns British Marques Jaguar & Land Rover
- Tata also owns Korean Daewoo Heavy vehicles division
- Mahindra Tractors are among the top 5 manufacturers in the world
- Mahindra has manufacturing facilities in Spain and South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki is the manufacturing hub for Swift cars in S. Asia
- Bajaj Auto has 36% stake in KTM Austria
- Bajaj Pulsar is copied by the Chinese and called "Gulsar" and sold in Brazil
- Hero Honda is the worlds largest motorcycle manufacturer
- Hero Honda Splendor is the world's largest selling motorcycle
- TVS motors has manufacturing facilities in Indonesia
- Yamaha Motors India exports to Africa and South America
- Kinetic Engineering (Now part of Mahindra) makes precision equipment for BMW and Mercedes.
India is the leading automaker in south asia and it's products are in great demand in all SAARC countries except Pakistan. Your leaders have too much Political Dogma to accept when someone is better.
Also VW, Toyota, Suzuki, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo all are made ( and not just sold )in India.
So my friend, if you have anyone driving a car like this in pakistan, there is a strong chance that many components (if not the whole car) is made in India.
Also Bajaj Auto, TVS Motors, Tata and Mahindra are completely Indian manufacturers with their own R&D facilities ... There is no technical collaboration with other Japanese or Korean or German companies.
How many countries in the developing world can claim that?
Sorry, but that is the bitter truth.
Take it or leave it