I took my car to the suzuki dealership (Carvan motors) on peshwar road with a list of complaints:) they treated me well and I was impressed to come a cross a half way decent customer care experience by the suzuki team; Following is a list of problems:-
- When the clutch is pressed there was a strong vibrating sound the suzuki guys said there was a defect in the clutch bearing and they had already ordered several replacements from Karachi and they would get in touch with me when the part arrived.
- The rear doors werent closing properly and needed adjustments. (FIXED)
- The Steering console in which the key is inserted was not fixed properly and had about 1 cm gap. (FIXED)
- The glove box wasnt opening smoothly and still isnt.
- There was a considerable difference between front right head light/bumper and front left head light/bumper. Infact it is visible from a distance if noticed. (Pending)
- CNG/AC pickup (Pending) the guys advised me to complete the running and then get it checked.
I do realize that CNG is always a compromise on performance but in my case the car just dies during pickup similar to my CULTUS CNG with AC. Its horrible considering the fact that the new car cost .85 million. tsk what waste.
Overall my experience with a new suzuki vehicle hasnt been that great. The finishing and workmanship is pathetic! If you can afford it, just go for a HONDA cause on any given day, the quality is far more superior than suzukis:) Cheers!