- If you want to upgrade your car later and you take your "JDM" Alto and Mehran then which car will sale like hot cake without giving any loss (probably giving benefit) ?
Mehran. But resale is all that matters to everyone? not everyone think about selling their cars before actually buying one. not everyone is that kanjoos. some people like their cars to be comfortable and dependable
- Secondly do you have any dealership or Warranty of your car? Means if anything goes wrong then whom you would complain? Definitely if you are spending any big amount then you need some kind of assurance and peace of mind, am I correct???
these cars are better manufactured. no or less complaints if properly maintained. those who never owned JDM cars cannot understand how reliable these cars are. if you want better service u can avail after sales services of the sister companies of their manufacturers.
- If you are going on long route and God Forbidden your car gets broke down in middle of road, then would you find mechanic "easily" who can understand and fix your "Auto Tranny", "JDM", "EFi" car? What if you need any spare part in middle of road? Also do you get "new" parts (with warranty) for you car or just go to Junk Yard to find old (used) parts without any warranty?
these cars are reliable. they are way reliable then average suzuki owner would think. new parts are available for vitz and other cars and soon will be available for these cars. trends are changing.
- Finally how's the CNG compatibility of JDM alto? "Theoretically" it may be giving 25km/liter but CNG still give more mileage then this in alot cheaper rates than Petrol.
install the CNG properly and you ll get better mileage as well as performance with no tuneups.
- No doubt Mehran is very costly, but if you sale it later then it will give you ALL money back. So Mehran is just like Investment or consider your money bound.
all that money that you get back is u earn by bearing all the inconveniences and taking the car to the mechanic again and again.
- About security: As per you if you own a Mehran then you don't love your family, correct??? Then my friend what is the guarantee that a JDM with air bags will save anyone? Search around you will find many smashed JDM cars with all passengers dead.
Mehran's brakes are so fu*king dangerous. believe me and the owners who havent driven another car other than a suzuki can never understand in which kind of dander they are. The poor braking of mehran has the following two effects:
1. it induces "Badtamizi" into the drivers. Braking is such a bad experience for the drivers of the mehrans that they try their level best not to apply them. as a result of this these drivers unknowingly do not give the way to other cars on the road. whether someone is changing lane, trying to pass through a barrier (even if the other car is ahead of them) or trying to take a turn when these even these *good_ppl are far away from them. They would speed up their vehicles, keep no braking distance in slow traffic and never let anyone change their lane even when the other car is having the right to change their lane.
secondly as most of these poor drivers have not driven any other vehicle they expect that all the cars on the road are like the one they are driving. The would generally go slow in traffic as they are unable to use the brake effectively at speeds exceeding 50 kmph. they move in the fast lanes thinking that they are beating F-16s with their speed.
Thirdly they would form maximum no. of lanes at a crossing when they stop at a signal. they would stop at the extreme ends of the lanes reserving space for their brothers to fill in and move in through narrow gaps within the lanes as they cannot tolerate stopping just a few meters away from their destination as compared to the other cars.
- the brakes of these cars are totally useless after 60 kmph and even below 60 kmph these cars require a long distance to come to a complete halt. as a result mehrans meet with terrible accidents that could have been avoided otherwise.
Finally, as a saying goes: "Its not the car, its the man behind the wheels". So if you know how to drive then you can drive ANY car without crying over it. If you don't know how to drive then you can even blowout any auto tranny engine while keeping it constantly in "L" mode on long routes
common nobody is that much stupid
My Point is that, Mehran is always good choice for a starter. Once he get used to car maintenance expenses and understand how to take care of car then he can easily switch to any other car.
disagree. auto tranny cars are better for learning. trust me. it teaches the student .the dynamics: how to better maneuver the vehicle - a thing that most of the drivers on the road do not know. e.g. turning to a road on the right: ppl leave their lane while turning and drive onto the path of traffic coming from the opposite direction. all because they are busy making efforts to brake the car, pressing clutch and turning the steering all at the same time. I am sure you have never ever thought about this reason as to why traffic is disciplined in other countries - they dont have shitty cars on the road.