Thank You 7th gear, you are right but prob here is that China manufactures various qualities due to sheer number of industries, same is the case in two wheels industry. Neither everything is good nor everything is bad. I still remember the day when I bought my first bike Kawasaki GTO 125 back in 1990. In those days quality was up to the mark as many parts were Japanese made. It was a beautiful bike with very comfortable drive, having front disc brake, five speed transmission, adjustable rear shocks, oil gauge and fuel gauge etc. Its meter was made by Nippon Seiki which I am afraid is not an option now. Now gone are the days of that quality. The major factor is constant devaluation of Pak Rupee which has direct impact on buying power of the consumers. So even the 125cc imported Japanese bike would definitely be out of the reach of common consumer here.
As far as the unhealthy criticism is concerned, this is the duty of the moderators to control the issue. I am copying the guidelines provided by the largest shotgun forum for reference that how they deal with such issue.
"I'm seeing way too many flames, personal attacks and product bashing/stalking on the forums. Here are some tips I sent to a user by the name of
- You are not ALWAYS right.
- There is never a GOOD reason to insult someone.
- Do you treat people like this in face-to-face social events?
- You weren't born with the knowledge, so at some point you must have known absolutely nothing about shotguns, too.
- People helped you out....return the favor.
- This is a privately owned venue and we aren't bashful when it comes to asking the unruly to leave....no matter who you are.
- Every manufacturer of every brand has a Customer Service department and a Return Merchandise process....do you know why? Because no brand is perfect.
- If we could buy the $3,000 shotgun we probably would, but when you can only afford $700 then that's what you buy. I apply the same reasoning to buying the Subaru rather than the Rolls-Royce I saw in a magazine.
- Unless your gun tests included pictures of your children don't be offended when people disagree with the results you post.
- Respond with courtesy and respect. Picture yourself talking to the other person face-to-face if you have to.
- "Friendliest gun forum on the net" is something we make every effort to protect."
They simply don't tolerate anything against their rules.