I have been using Valvoline in my 125cc & 200cc (watercooled) engines. It's almost an year now. The Experience was phenomenal. I am going to share only last two changes experience. I was going to change to Liqui Moli Today but after reading comments "VALVOLINE, VALVOLINE HAI"!!!
So Last time i went to change my oil (200cc) 1650+ KMs on trip meter (i use to track oil changes), when the oil changer saw condition he just said "abhi toh theek hai, isko or chala lete aap" (he doesn't know how much already i've ridden), a person standing next to me was just shocked (125CG user) and asked me which oil and rushed inside <FILTERHOUSE, Ferozpur Rd.> to change with havoline he had in hand. but I fortunately got the last bottle
after that, my Trip Meter now showing 2100KMs, and I am going today to change oil !!!!!
- Long Range
- Very Little Heat if ridden constantly on higher RPM ranges
- Smoother Engine
- Sound of Engine is kind of more smooth
- Easy starting in Cold/Hot Temps
- Fuel Efficiency observed @ +5 KMs/L approx.
- Low Price
- Mineral based (not Semi or Fully Synthetic)
- Difficult to find (although I recommend going to only good shops so that u can be safe from frauds)