AOA fellows,thread silent for quite long time,i was also not getting time to look after the bike , since today is holiday so decided to do some periodical maintenance,
1) changed indicator flasher with 1 with the sound as i was forgetting that i have turn on the turning signal now with this annoying noise its easy to remember :).
2) bike did a run of almost 1k km after last oil change so it was due, as always valvoline 4T champ is keeping my gs150 engine very happy, specially in this hot weather here in karachi .
3) check air pressure in both tires, DSI rear tire has proved its quality and reliability, twice i have found nail half bent stick in tire but to my surprise no puncture at all.
4) front and rear brake adjusted for best braking.
5) battery terminals checked for sign of corrosion, but that mixture of baking soda and petroleum jelly ( idea taken by xulfiqar post) keeps terminal just like new.
6) most importantly no sign of rust is found at any part of motorcycle.
will see tomorrow if i get time to get her serviced and will apply wax on her and then post some pictures.