aoa fellows purchased this 1 last month and did'nt got the time to post here on the thread, so sunday finally became the cleaning day for her.
decided to take some pictures while cleaning her i am not good at taking pictures so don't mind :).
have done some little changes in her after took her.
1) as always maintenance free battery but this time 12V12AH
2) replaced stock turn signals with older model ( personal preference )
3) replaced stock head light bulb with orsam H4 60w55 with bulb holder and relay installed.
4) replaced stock tire with DSI 100-90/18
5) front mud flap changed with raider mud flap, saw it done on Basic thread liked the idea so done that too, along with protector cover on gear and brake lever.
6) side cover secured with cable ties saw that on some thread too, good idea taken and used:).
7) helmet lock by STUDDS.
rest all same and stock.
i have used turtle products for last 2 decades and it works nicely for me.
karcher pressure washer with foam sprayer and vario lance.
paint was coated with Nu finish after the time of delivery ( 2 coats ).
so here are some pictures .