oh yes forgot to mention my nephew red GS150 is the bike shown in the picture.
i previously installed the h4 in this bike , but for all this tutorial and to put the H4 Bulb in right position i reopened it.
most importantly be patience and cut the metal part including plastic behind it gently.
now comes the connection part.
frankly i think 1 relay is enough but mr nazeer at shama autos say that due to higher capacity bulb need to install 2 relays, 1 for low beam and 1 for high beam :S. ( for safety of wiring ).
well relays are dirt cheap so i said ok.
for connection need a wire of around 1.5 mtrs. this wire need to be connected to positive terminal of the battery and to pass all the way to head light. i passed it under the fuel tank and u can see it is passing from the head light in the picture.
stock head light wires are of 3 colors from main wiring.
2) white and
3) white with black strip.
i have marked the relays with numerical numbers as seen in pictures, also the bulb socket is marked.
left relay is no 1 and right relay is number 2.
make the connection now in this manner
1) wire # 1 & 1 of both relays connects with white and black strip wire also with bulb socket wire # 2.
2) wire # 2 of relay # 2 connects with wire # 1 of bulb socket.
3) wire # 3 of relay # 1 connects with bulb socket wire #3.
4) wire # 4 of relay # 1 connects with white wire.
5) wire # 4 of relay # 2 connects with yellow wire.
6) wire # 2 of relay # 1 and wire #3 of relay # 2 connects to the extra wire passed and connected to positive terminal of the battery.
tape all the connection and by the help of Allah almighty u are good to go.
1 thing it will take little force to fit it back, but don't worry it won't brake :).
so here are some pictures.
hope it will help some 1 if he is willing to install a H4 bulb in the head light of GS150 :).
take care and kind regards.