Gull bhai ! Bura mat man'na but i believe you aren't measuring the average correctly.
"MY" bike at its current stage is doing 38KM/L and MAX it hits is 40KM/L. That is:
- When i ride it HARD, and also on Higher Speeds (because of Canal Road route)
- The mixture is tuned down (otherwise, it would be doing even less than 33KM/L)
So Can we please be honest and try to measure the correct way?
- Get the bike fueled to its Maximum Capacity.
- Notice the Meter Reading (say 32190)
2nd Refill: (upon hitting the Reserve)
- Get it Refueled FULLY but this time, notice HOW Much fuel went in.
- Divide that number (say 7.9L) with the Distance Traveled (say, 312KM) ... and you'll get almost 40KM/L fuel average.
P.S. The numbers used as an example are "MY" bike's recent numbers.