1. Excellent drive, auto is a big advantage
2. Good a/c
3. Goes upto 130 km/hr
4. More Comfortable compared to Pdm hatchbacks
5. Very spacious esp in front as the gear is on the dashboard
6. Storage bins everywhere
7. Better turning radius and easy to park even in the tightest of parking spaces.
8. Tinted privacy glass keeps the car very cool
Here's a list of cons :
1. The meter has been reversed, got the original Japanese papers in which the actual mileage is 62,000kms
2. The rear door speakers aren't working, there could be a possibility that the car is accidented or there could be a minor electric issue. The doors close well and all the lights/ electronics work.
3. Annoying electronic controller welcome voice every time I start the car
4. Strangely enough I can't access fm91, only fm89 can be played on its radio
5. Security system is temperamental, sometimes the cars alarm sounds even when u use the copy key to open the door and sometimes u can drive with the copy key and no alarm sounds
6. Spark plugs are not available in the market (https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/engines-powertrain-parts/201769-urgent-spark-plugs-daihatsu-move-2007-required)
overall, if u know the dealer well u can get a very good car. But I have yet to check if this car is in one piece and not 2 cars joined to make one as I haven't got it tuned as yet. So far, I have driven it everyday for the past 2 months and haven't regretted buying a JDM car.