I was looking for some stylish indicators, but didnt find any so an idea clicked of buying some stylish reflector then modifying it into indicator, so went to shop and bought this high quality reflector.
Reflector (Pair) costed me = 70rs
UHU sealent = 20rs
Soldering gun, solder, paste and DIY machine = I had it already
Flipped it you can see it plain... Now next step will be drilling a whole to accommodate wiring stuff
Got my DIY tool kit fitted with drilling bit
Drilling a hole
Removed the front panel ..
I used led strip instead of bulb considering the space and size
After wiring and fixing
I used sealant to properly seal the new indicator
After complete assembly