Good question sir..
No the engine is stock.
but in paiggio being a bulky bike is unable to rev up-till 12k RPM (on 12k it is supposed to be cruising @130kmh mathematically.. which is impossible being 114~112kg in stock (dry) weight ,,, not to mention when it is full with 12liters of petrol and all oils filled) it must be around 130kg itself.. so it falls back to ~9.5k RPM in stock wet wight given a reasonable weight rider.
so at 9.5k it cruises roughly some where 105~109kmh (fully wet) on 5th gear.
Solution: (as far as it worked in our experiment)
Test Machine: Omer85 Paiggio Storm
Originally Used : 2~3k
Engine Condition : Healthy
1 - switched to 17' instead of stock 18'
2 - Switched to Iridium tip plug also called diamond tip racing plug (quite famous in one wheelers).
3 - Switched to stronger Ignition coil (not safe without racing plug so do it with care if planning to do so) we used the famous booster bottle
4 - Use those Tyres which look fat but are light wieght key :LOW profile I would prefer even 130/55 setup in 17' (killer setup)
5 - Removed extra metal wieght (orignal reason beauty and cosmetic)
* metal Chain Cover (switched to plastic sports bike cover)
* Metal Rims (switched to aluminum light weight rims)
6 - clip-on bar (again weight reduction)
- The better ignition is now pulling bike to complete 12k RPM no matter what so ever.
- Had to increase fuel mixture a little
- Iridium is making sure every blast in chamber is a super blast all fuel burnt all horses are put on work
- Smaller Wheel more Torque
- Aluminum rim, lighter Tyre more hyper response.