Well I guess I am the right person to answer these CNG related questions as I own 2010 HONDA CITY and I installed CNG when ODO was showing 8000 and now it is 13000 and trust me same pick as Petrol and by the way HONDA guys where I go for tuning and stuff, also agrees that this city gives same result as on petrol.
1) Yes.... but I am still getting free checkups so far from HONDA e.g they changed the oil, air filter and oil filter plus cleaned the plugs for free. I mean no labor charges. No one said that you put CNG so we can not stamp your warranty book any more. IT was stamped.
2) Sometimes, good local mechanics are much better then those crooks at honda dealerships. My local mechanic does much much better jobs compared to honda guys...
Totally agree with you dude, I have been tuning my CNG cars with one guy only for the last 5 years now and he is perfect in his profession
3) It doesn't! on Efi cars atleast.
4) This will NEVER happen... do u even know how EFI works? bcuz if u do, u wud never post this one... there is no chance of mixing to gas n petrol even if u switch to petrol-cng-petrol-cng 3 times in a second...!!!
Well I am really surprised that Bilal will be saying this, That is why he is not willing to accept CNG in CITY .
5) Yes, but if u drive almost 100kms daily, after some time the price of the kit pays off...
I will start a thread soon when I pays off the price of the kit as I used to drive 100km daily plus I am getting Rs.2.2/km so far on CNG.