[QUOTE=platinumice;4011735]So we set out to actually buy a Toyota Passo and we came across a new type of Mira in town, at first we thought it was just another Mira variation but after searching it online we came to know more about the car. It's an extremely fuel efficient eco car whose sole purpose is delivering the 30 kpl it's website claims. We immediately set out to search for the car and due to our search parameters ( Only a G grade model) and the fact that there were limited number of the car available in the market, locating the car became an arduous task. Finally, alhumdulilah we found a car in what seemed like an offer too real to be true and immediately bought it.
L and X grade both have same fuel economy?
Although there are many fuel saving features in the car, here are the main ones:
1. Idle stop system ( the car shuts off the engine at stops).
2. Regenerative braking ( the car charges it's battery while braking so that at stops it uses battery charge to power the ac and sound system while the engine is off).
3. Increased engine compression from 10.5 to 11.3.
These are regular features of the car:
1. ABS with EBD and 4 Airbags ( Dual front airbags and two side airbags for driver and front passenger).
2. Traction control with Vehicle stability control.
3. Leather wrapped steering wheel.
4. Automatic climate control.
5. Smart entry key with the engine start button.
And the rest are the usual power accessories usually found in standard 660cc JDM cars such as power windows, power side mirrors with retract option etc. Mind you the above stated features are only available in the G grade Mira ES, the ones of the lower trim level are missing these features and the smart entry system is optional on all trims.
Please say Masha Allah.
X and L grade have same fuel economy?