I was reading this thread since last 2 months while struggling purchase of new car. After 01 month surveys at several showrooms on jamshed road, khalid bin waleed road, visits on news papers and olx adds .....a lots of thorough research on various Pakistani and Japanese cars, I finally decide to purchase Suzuki Wagon R VXL. Alhamdolilah Now I have new zero meter Suzuki Wagon R since last 03 weeks, I bought it from Mecca Motors Karachi, It costs me almost 10.5 million with registration, tax, 04 years extended warranty/80,000 kilometers, floor mats, vehicle outer cover, steering cover, perfume bottle and holder, suzuki white seat covers, back upper spoiler.
I am so much thankful to Almighty Allah for guiding me towards the right choice and decision, I am more than satisfied and very much happy with the performance of Pakistani Suzuki Wagon R. I have found following in Suzuki Wagon R.
1- Very much fuel efficient with A.C.
2- Smooth and relaxing drive within city and outside city on highways
3- A.C. is outstanding (No comparison with Cultus or JDM ACs)
4- Engine is soundless
5- Upfront drive experience like a jeep (not available in Passo, vitz, corrolla, city and normal cars)
6- Aerodynamics body which distract opposite side air and reduce burden on engine results in smooth drive and fuel saving.
7- Zero meter car is much better from used JDMs ...why?
- Most of the JDMs are major or minor accidental, we don't know the car was used by whom ? and it was drived
- Several showrooms owners use to back mileage meter on JDMs
- JDMs get damaged while shipment, which is repaired by local showrooms onwers
- JDMs 2012 to 2015 are much more costly than brand new Suzuki Wagon R
- Most of the JDMs (Mitsubishi Mirage, Nissan Days, EK Wagon, Moco, Passo, Mira etc) body parts are not available in market, they use to import from Japan and took time of 03 to 04 weeks
- JDMs parts are much more expensive compare to Pakistani vehicles and become available in several weeks
- JDM repair is expensive 10:100 ratio means new Pakistani vehicle part cost 3,000 the same JDM part cost 25,000 , Pakistani vehicle wiring cost 25,000 JDM wiring cost 100,000.
- JDMs have no resale, Pakistani vehicles resale is much better.
- JDM cars have drive experience but now Wagon R is a Pakistani car which is providing JDM cars drive experience, keeping in view above why we would purchase a used JDM in higher price ?
8-04 years warranty/80,000 km is a real peace of mind which is not available in JDMs
9- Wagon R runs smooth on un-even roads and it's floor is up as per requirements of Pakistani roads.
10- Central locking and child lock features
11- two window glasses are automatic
12- K-Series engine with 6200 rpm
In short I love this car.
I would suggest don't go on shape,it's shape is advance and still existing shape become fantastic with additional back upper spoiler Pak suzuki is offering back upper spoiler as an additional accessory.
Thanks for giving your time.