ok been driving my WR since almost a year now and 13000 kms on the odo
Calculations before the purchase:
1. Before buying the car I thought its ugly but its practical. I was expecting a carry dabba like drive BUT When i test drove the WR at suzuki dealership i was amazed by its pick. 3 persons in the car, AC on and instantly it was hitting 80 in 2nd gear. Liked it. It handled the bumps well and on the u turn back i liked its turning radius.
Liked its interior, its spaciousness. The engine bay was modern and clean. The meters and lighting impressed me. I noticed that the rear seat could be folded, had rear flat floor, the rear doors opened 90 degrees (very practical), The compartment/bucket under passenger seat is very useful for keeping my weapon in car.
Then I really liked the features it was offering especially, Power steering, Immobilizer, keyless entry and power windows (for a person like me who is alone in the car 90% of the time 2 power windows in front were enough), rear seat belts, integrated player
The price 1004000/- seemed pretty reasonable to me for a new car and compare to Cultus and Mehran etc
P.S. I really loved the Swift for its sportiness and power but it seemed unpractical because of pathetic fuel average and the cost was more plus the taxes on registration and its token tax.
Drive home after delivery:
1. Loved the steering, loved the clutch. My mom really likes the height of the car. She is fond of SUV kinda feel in cars
- on sharp turns on normal speed(which my mehran used to handle quite well) i felt less grip. at that very moment i made up my mind that for the kind of drive i do these tyres have got to go. (replaced with DUNLOP LM703). Grip and braking are awesome to my liking.
1. My driver side seat makes tik tik noise sometimes which the 3S staff is unable to fix
2. On motorway if you want good average you cant maintain 120. At 120 rpm goes to 4. to keep the rpm at 3 you have to drive at 100 which is very boring and difficult as the car has so much power and u just cant let go the urge to overspeed
3. Seats not that comfy. U almost fall out of your seat on sharp turns. Back seats dont have headrests so tiring in long journey
4. Awesome drive (beleive me dont go for its tall design, i still cant beleive that it drives so well with such a huge design)
6. Front power windows really come in handy when u have to stop and ask a pedestrian some directions etc.
7. Rear door manual windows are a plus if ur family is in car and car is turned off. They dont need the key to roll up/down the window
8. intermittent vipers (as compared to cultus
9. love its keyless entry (also it has security system linked with horn)
10. Space is so much i easily change sometimes for my gym in the car. No issues raising arms for putting on t shirts
11. utilizing its 90 degree rear door opening i have transported a full size fully auto washing machine once with a friend on the rear seat aswell. And a room fridge with a rear passenger aswell
12. The sound quality of stock speakers is too good and the fact that there is wiring and space in the rear doors aswell.
Happy being practical guys