Its been 10 days I have used wagon R and following are the problems I am facing:
1. vibration on idle.
(Yup it feels but go to dealership and ask them to enhance RPM a little bit)
2. jerk while releasing clutch and accelerating. can be lessened if you accelerate more but that uses a lot of fuel.
(Me too face the same thing when i get delivery of my WR on 6 October 2015. But now i am satiated as my foot is adjusted automatically with the required clutch releasing time and acceleration. And trust me, it didn't affect negative on fuel consumption but positive)
3. absolutely rubbish tires, if you take a sharp turn it feels like you are driving suzuki carry dabba. I will change tires and see if it improves.
(I didn't feel it like Carry Dabba as I didn't bring my WR home, but change Tyers first and upgrade to 165/70/R13 profile of Dunlop along with Alloys)
4. To close doors you have to kinda push hard.
(Yes! As it has some Pros, but Cons as well. Any how adjusted with it as well)
5. rattling sound from back of the car. very very disappointing.
(Might be fault,? discuss with dealership workshop, sure they will manage to remove this)
6. When i got car out of showroom it was wobbling. i got its wheels balanced for free but again it wobbles at the speed of 60, again very very disappointing.
(Tyers change will solve all of such problems, and if u change rims as well, peace of mind.... )
7. Front suspension is quite hard as compared to swift. its not bad but would have been certainly better if we had slightly softer suspension. right now it feels a bit like honda city current model