Its good to start planning from now, since we take a lot to decide
Anyways, few considerations for Naran plan,
a) Security condition : Few days back some people open fire on a van near Babusar, some Army high officials were also killed few months back there.
b) Weather : I dont think snow will support us at all to reach even Naran and route to Lake is Impossible, that route is even more steeper than what we experienced in Pir Chanasi. And not only this, that route is full of BIG BIG and BIG stones, and when snow covers, them, you never know what in underneath, until snow gets hard.
c) Tour Duration : This tour can not be for one or 2 days especially in snow. We can AT MAX reach Naran in one day if road is really clean & clear and I doubt about it due to snow. On bikes, this tour in winter should be at least 4 days (1+1 go back, 1 Lake, 1 Naran and Kaghan)
d) Support : From Mansehra to Kaghan, you will not find any support in case of any trouble with bike. Infact people from that area, usually start hibernating for next few months as snow starts.
So my point is that this plan doesn't look practical in our scenario.
Let's discuss it further.