We hardly took any new decisions just reenforced the old ones. Due to uncertain road and climate conditions postponed the final route and plan till the last moment.
We agreed to allow 2 passengers per bike.
Finalised the departure date as the night of 11/12 June.
Agreed to accomodate members unble to complete the trip by allowing them to join us partially.
Please add if I have forgotten any point and let me know how I can pay for the food I enjoyed so much.