While working with fiberglass, the process is very messy. That is the reason you see so few photos while I work with FG. My kids stay busy with their studies, my wife is angry on the whole process which is taking all of my time ... and my hands ... you cannot handle an expensive phone or camera with resin all over your hands.
Fiberglass threads have a chemical reaction when resin/cobalt/ hardener react with them This chemical reaction is exothermic and you can feel the work surfaces getting hot.
You need to wear gloves at all times. I use double layer of gloves as the chemical eat through the thin layer of gloves.
After each application, you need to wash your hands thoroughly. It is not easy to get rid of the chemical off your hands.
The brush used for resin application needed to be washed immediately with detergent followed by a solvent (I use kerosene).
Fiberglass chemicals give out an odour which is similar to that of thinner. I did not have a problem with this, but my daughter had slight allergic reaction to it. Her room was away from the lounge where I worked. I asked her to open her windows and keep the door closed.
I was wearing shorts and tshirt while I worked on the project yesterday. It was a mistake too. The innocent looking fiberglass threads become thin nails when they get hard. I have bruised on my hands due to touching the spiky surfaces.
If you are married, and you decide to undertake such a project at home, please wait for your wife to go to her maika.... Otherwise, you will get several earfuls so many times every day