But then we had an afterthought ... we decided to discard the 3M, and Madhouse went to his DIY workshop and brought the transparent silicone and UD-40
He first applied UD-40 on a tissue paper and tried to clean the previous silicone residue fully ...
applying transparent silicone
he had to use a nail to remove the clogged silicone from the nozzle
The excess wire on the left side had to be tucked in
Silicone applied, now holding tweeter in place
Tweeter looking at me ...
Silicone takes time in drying up fully, so Madhouse supported it with adhesive tape
Laadli in Madhouse's house's porch
In the above photo, we can see the rear view camera secure in its place ..
While switching seats, I decided to take another photo
I have started learning the basic alphabets of DIY, so I bought some tools today