madhouse bhai k haath koe sonay ki cheez lag gae hai my guess
pathano ka aiwee naam badnaam hai..
Can you describe his facial expressions in the second photo?
yes, agreed .. but why are you worried .. you are not Pathan ... right?
I am a pakistani
should i describe?
he is one by proximity as you have already described on PW earlier some where 2 days ago. correct my if i am wrong.
BTW I remembered a joke on tharkis
"80% men are tharki and those remaining 20% are LIARS"
Thinking the same
stop thinking and concentrate on exams
That's good to know .. GREATTTT..!!!
Its his innocent and cute smile which he gives when he meets his friends or when he have something unique in hand (like his camera )
Sure .. go ahead Sir ...
Please don;t say that he smiles like Mona Lisa
Of course ... very true ..
Yes, but that was a technical forum thread ...
Here I have the right to revise my earlier statement ..
nahi yaar ghusa nahee lill leg pulling(H)
He is studying and preparing for exam ... I can bet on that:-#
You call that an innocent smile????:-$:-#(A):-!:S:'(:o