It used to be a nice bike what has he done to it ...
160kmh maintain kernay k liye you would need atleast an inline four ? I mean 160 tu RX nahi maintain rakhti itni zayada speed maintain rakho gy kis road per ?
120kmh bhi ager maintain rakho gy tu koi road aesa nahi ho ga jahan ap sab say agay ho gy...
There are two options :
1 - Reliable Japanese Used Engines :
- A self esteem of having a Japs engine
- Longer Life if found in health state
- small size big power
- Air cold no radiator/coolant management
- properly engineered less vibrations smooth power delivery
- No back Up , no spare parts, no complete kit, no CDI, no Harness, no carb you will have to gather every thing or buy from used spare parts market.
- Engine wont fit bolt on and have to do lot of cutting and welding to make it adjust in engine bay.
- there is no gaurantee that engine you bought was healthy (more chances aer that you will need to put new Rings or worse may be pistons, clutch plates may be valves too)
- Gona be expensive even if used.
- still wont reach any where near 160, max you would be doing is 140+/-5 on peak performance and rated Top speed may be some where near 135KMh. (which is quite dangerous for bike as small as paiggio)
Its a homeapathic treatment
feveo used Sazgar piston which increased the power delivery but no improvement in top speed.
Are you sure ? we are about to book our order of brand new gadgets @angel82 did not told me of your plans to be in?
Sir ye websites sari toppi pehnati hain ... the engine which is 30k on there site will cost some where around 60k+ to 120K when brought to pakistan.
I dont know which 250cc you saw which produces lame 12hp, from where we are going to order we can have a 250cc with 20hp and 21NM of tourque which is mighty huge for a bike like paiggio.
even 200cc offers 16BHP and 15NM of Torque and comes with cermic cylender, DID spares parts and Chain, RK head Kit, this all stuff is japanese what else one would ever need .