Bro i have around 1.1 million... should i wait for few months more to add more $$ in my budget or get car from bank?
Brother it's your choice if you can wait because it's difficult to wait[emoji14]but if I'm in similar situation then I'll wait to get a car which is mine rather than on lease and car on lease is little bit expensive.
Maybe bro. Each individual car gives different mileage. So can't say what is the exact mileage, but I'll take your word for it
That's your kindness brother Thanks
سٹی کی ڈکی بڑی ہے۔ وہ بہتر ہے۔
it depends what you want brother. not taking anything away from swift but city is a proper sedan car with a big boot so i think city is better
Thanks for suggesting ... So i should wait and add some more $$ in my budget and go for city..
Go to both suzuki and honda showrooms ... tell them you want to test drive ... decide for yourself.
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk